Our competition is split into two categories – Artwork and Photography – and five age groups:
You can submit a photo of your artwork using the form on our website.
There is an entry fee of just £5 for ages 18+, and £3 for all other age groups.
Please make sure to complete the form accurately with the correct category information.
If your submission makes the shortlist, we’ll be in touch with further details after the competition closes.
For each category, the winner of each age group will recieve a variety of amazing prices. Up for grabs is:
- £300 John Lewis voucher
- the chance for you and your family to visit the RDA
- have afternoon tea and have some photos taken with the horses
- a years membership at the Odyssey Health Club & Spa and spa treatments
- exciting art materials hand picked by professional artists
- luxury art sketchs books
- signed wildlife prints from the Wildlife Artist of the year 2020 winner
- …and much more!
The overall winners art will be shown in Hertfordshire Life and the Welwyn Times!
- We must receive entries for the competition by Monday 19th April. If shortlisted, we will contact you and explain the next stage of the competition to you.
- If you are partaking in the photography side of the competition please make sure you are using natural lighting and when you upload the image please ensure it is of high resolution.
- We aim to inform all winners within 21 days of the closing date.
- All entrants under 18 should ask for permission from a parent or guardian before entering.
- Prizes are subject to availablity.
- If, in circumstances beyond our control, we are unable to provide the stated prize, we will try to arrange an alternative prize of a similar value. No cash alternative will be offered.
- Digswell Place RDA reserves the right to cancel the competition at any time, if deemed necessary or if circumstances arise outside of the Charity’s control.
- Photos can be edited with photoshop with natural enhancements (e.g lighting) but no edits (e.g. changing shapes and size or adding in extra elements). If shortlisted, raw files will be requested.
- The Judges’ decision is final.
My daughter goes to a local RDA group, it has made a huge difference in her confidence, happiness and health. Her core strength has improved so much she no longer needs immediate surgery for her scoliosis.
I volunteer at our local RDA. It is a truly special place and an amazing and rewarding experience. X
I love being with animals, they have given me so much confidence. I feel much closer to nature totally love riding.